151015- Scotts Bluff- Including the cities of Scottsbluff and Gering 252 PM MDT Mon Oct 14 2019
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 30 to 35. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Sunny, cooler. Highs around 55. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Light winds. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs 70 to 75. Light winds becoming west 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows 35 to 40. Light winds. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs 75 to 80. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 40. Friday Partly cloudy. Cooler. Highs 60 to 65. Friday night Mostly clear. Lows around 35. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Saturday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 30 to 35. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Cooler. Highs around 50. Sunday night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers possibly mixed with snow showers. Lows 25 to 30. Monday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow showers. Windy. Highs 45 to 50.