Employment Opportunities 01/25/18 10:45:12 AM|
Please download these forms or print them out, then fill them out. You can either regular mail, drop off to location, or email them as attachments to Human Resources.
As a Panhandle Coop employee, you can look forward to a workplace which values:
- Career Advancement. We actively work on helping you establish and develop your career path. We work with you on defining challenging, yet achievable, goals and provide you with feedback and tools to achieve those goals.
- Diverse responsibilities. We provide cross training in all divisions of Panhandle Coop and strive to provide a challenging work environment with new responsibilities that provide learning opportunities.
- Teamwork. There is a feeling of being part of a team that develops motivated, satisfied employees who feel a stronger connection to their coworkers.
- Open communication. Our talented employees thrive on making an impact, so they're usually bursting with ideas and feedback.
- Mentoring and coaching. Mentoring and coaching is not the same as managing and supervising. The difference lies in useful interaction between new and veteran staff members.
- Fun events. Community involvement and company sponsored events.
- Employee Loyalty. Our average tenure is about 6 ½ years with many employees receiving 30+ service awards.
- A professional Human Resources Staff to support our employees.
Our benefits package:
- Pension Plan (Coop Retirement) – Shared company and employee contributions.
- Profit Sharing/401K Plan – Choose from a variety of investment options.
- Group Life Insurance – Panhandle Coop pays for the first $50,000 worth of coverage.
- Group Medical Insurance – Employee and family coverage; shared cost between company and employee; wellness benefits plan; prescription drug card; 2 benefit plan options.
- Pretax Premium Plan (Select Flex) – Optional; covers unreimbursed medical expenses.
- Paid Holidays – Seven, including employee’s birthday!
- Paid Vacation – Varies depending on length of service; use as soon as you accrue; may carryover unused portions.
- Sick Leave Program – 6 days per year.
- Payroll Savings Plan – May save a portion of your pay every pay period in a savings plan that draws interest.
- Bereavement Pay Plan – for death of immediate family members.
- Jury Duty Pay Protection Plan – Jury duty paid time off.
- Family Medical Leave Plan and Leave of Absence Plans –Variety of options for leave.
- Employee Discount Program – A benefit to employees that includes discounts on products, i.e. propane, groceries, fuel, etc.
- Long-term Service Recognition Program – Length of service recognized.
- Fitness for Duty (drug-free) Program – Pre-employment and random drug testing.
Panhandle Coop organizes several different activities and functions throughout the year that include company picnics, employee annual meetings, golf outings, and other activities.
We have a variety of different positions for career seekers to choose from and several locations throughout the Panhandle of Nebraska and Wyoming. Panhandle Coop has Nebraska locations in Scottsbluff, Bridgeport, Berea/Alliance, Kimball, and Dalton; with Wyoming locations in Torrington and Burns. HR Director Barbara Woodward (right),and Robyn Pledger and work in our Human Resources department.
|Follow us: |
| || |