How Simply It Works:
- Shop at any of our Main Street Market Locations, or inside any of our Convenience Stores.
- To Earn Points: Just present your Coop Ca$h Card to the cashier.
- Card Holders: Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend! (exclusions apply) Patronage Members: Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend! (exclusions apply)
- To Redeem Points: Just present your Coop Ca$h Card and tell your cashier you would like to use your rewards toward your purchase at our Scottsbluff, Kimball, or Torrington Main Street Market locations, Main Street Market Wine and Spirits, Plaza Cenex, Northgate Ampride, or Bridgeport Ampride.
- Coming Soon, you will receive 3¢ off per gallon when you slide your card at the pump in Scottsbluff, Torrington, Bridgeport, and Kimball.
How Do I Join?
Simple. Fill out the application and start earning rewards! The information you give us will be kept confidential and we will not share with any other entity.
Do I need to be a Patronage Member?
Simple, A Panhandle Cooperative Patronage Membership is not required. However, being a Panhandle Cooperative Patronage Member allows you to earn more points per purchase!
Do my points expire?
Simple, Your points never expire!
Where can I earn points?
Simple, You can earn points by showing your card or PCA Patronage Number at our Scottsbluff, Kimball, and Torrington Main Street Market locations, Main Street Market Wine and Spirits, and in-store purchases at Plaza Cenex, Northgate Ampride, or Bridgeport Ampride. However, points earned at convenience stores won’t be available until next business day.
Simple, Purchase is based on sale before Sales Tax. Lottery Tickets, Gift Cards, Money Orders, service or rental items, and Gas or Diesel Purchases do not apply. Purchases with vouchers also do not apply.